We usually respond within a day
Who we are? An awesome tech startup-up that just closed a €20M Series A round.
What do we want? Unleash the power of logistics.
For whom? Awesome brands and logistics champions.
Who do we look for? Smart individuals with drive, sense of responsibility, and fun
What can we offer you?
- Meaningful work and purpose at a well-funded modern startup
- Responsibility & a steep learning curve: We are growing!
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing and fun team
- A fulltime position after a successful Internship
Each day is different, but:
- You develop a good understanding of the e-commerce market and help identify new prospects
- You support the Account Executive Team on their daily business
- You'll get exposed to interaction with prospects by setting up meetings with inbound leads
- You get a deep insight into the sales process with a special focus on the early stages of prospect engagement
- You'll work on assigned projects to further improve our sales operation
- You'll be joining training sessions, learning from the best practices of your colleagues and working with a modern technology stack
You are special because:
- You ideally have previous experience in Sales / AE or any related field
- You are studying Business Administration or just finished you Degree
- You are self-motivated, pragmatic and strive to solve problems effectively
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in German and English (speaking & writing skills)
- You are available for 3-6 month
- Where the magic happens
Sales Intern (M/F/D)
- Remote status
People & Culture Lead
People & Culture
everstox provides easy access to fast, smart and tailored logistics in Germany and across Europe.
We connect, optimize and scale modern commerce with fast distribution logistics through our Cloud Technology and Logistics as a Service (LaaS) platform.
Loading application form
Already working at everstox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.